Health & Safety
We Take Care of Our Employees
At International Tower Hill Mines (ITH), a safe and healthy work environment is our top priority. Our Site Specific Safety and Health Plan provides important tools and training to enable our employees to establish and then maintain a safe working environment. Some aspects include:
- Training and Employee Orientation
- Hazard Identification and Assessment
- Site Control Measures
- Site Specific Task Training
- Occupational Safety and Health Controls
- Emergency Response and Contingency Procedures
ITH will continue to evaluate and improve our safety programs. We are committed to providing the proper training and tools for a safe and healthy work environment and require that our employees are committed to that safety culture.
If you are interested in learning more about the Livengood project, please contact Rick Solie, Community & Government Relations Manager, at [email protected].