Past News Releases
Recap of Annual Meeting Of Shareholders
|November 1, 2004
November 1, 2004 - International Tower Hill Mines Ltd. (TSX: ITH, OTC BB: ITHMF, www.towerhillmines.com) wishes to advise that at the annual general meeting of shareholders held on October 29, 2004, the shareholders approved the following matters:
About International Tower Hill Mines Ltd.
- The appointment of Mackay LLP, Chartered Accountants, as auditors of the Company for the ensuing year and authorizing the directors to fix the auditor's remuneration.
- The election of directors as follows:
Anton J. Drescher
Norman J. Bonin
- The alteration of the Notice of Articles filed with the British Columbia Registrar of Companies to remove the application of the Pre-Existing Corporate Provisions (as defined in the Business Corporations Act (British Columbia).
- The adoption of a new form of Articles incorporating the new provisions of the Business corporations Act (British Columbia) and alternation of the Notice of Articles accordingly.
- The adoption of a Stock Option Plan whereby the Company may grant options up to a maximum number of common shares equal 10% of the issued and outstanding share capital at the time of granting.
The Company is in the business of acquiring, exploring and evaluating mineral properties, and either joint venturing or developing these properties further or disposing of them when the evaluation is completed. The Company is currently in various exploration stages and has interests in properties in British Columbia (Siwash Silver Leases), Canada.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
International Tower Hill Mines Ltd.
Mr. Anton Drescher, President
Tel: (604) 685-1017
Web site: www.towerhillmines.com
The TSX Venture Exchange has neither approved nor disapproved the information contained herein.